Introducing our 'Classic' kilt.
This is an 8 Yard 16oz acrylic Kilt. Ideal for those hot summer days!
These acrylic kilts are ideal for running and hiking. They are also favored by Highland Games competitors because they are tough but lightweight compared to our Premium/Deluxe/PV kilts.
- This kilt has an inner cotton lining protecting quality and ensuring comfort.
- 3 leather adjustable belts allowing for 2" adjustment.
- Has 2 belt loops at the rear.
- Please see our 'how to measure' page to ensure you order the correct waist size and drop length. This is a very important step when ordering your kilt. Please DO NOT order your kilt based on your pant size or you will almost certainly order a size that is too small.
- The standard drop length on our kilts is 24". If you order a different drop length than the standard 24", please be 100% certain that you want the different length. We are more than happy to exchange it for you if you do need a different length but please be aware that will then involve another waiting period plus you will have to cover the shipping costs to send the original kilt back to us plus the cost of shipping the replacement kilt to you. So it's very important to get the measurements right first time.
- Machine washable. Please see our care guidelines for more information.
- Order matching accessories to receive a discount.
REFUNDS: Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you do not love your new purchase, you may return the item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase. Refunds or exchange items will not be processed until the item(s) have been received.
EXCHANGES: If you need to exchange your item because you ordered the incorrect size, we require a payment of $20 to cover the shipping cost we will be charged to send the replacement item to you. You will also be responsible for the cost of shipping the original item back to us. PLEASE follow our measuring guide so you don't have to pay these very unnecessary expenses.
Please contact us and tell us that you would like to return the items and we'll take it form there. As returns are so rare for us, we deal with any returns case by case and take it from there. Our policy is not set in stone. The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) unless we are at fault.